Frequently Asked Questions
How many lots are available in Colliers Hill, and how long will it take for the community to be complete?
Including all phases, the expected number of lots for Colliers Hill is 2,800. The entire community, which is located in Weld County, will be built over a 10-15 year timeframe and will encompass 963 acres.
What types of housing are available in Colliers Hill?
Plans include both single-family and multi-family homes. In Phase I, builders include Richmond American Homes and Shea Homes.
Who is the developer of Colliers Hill?
Boulder-based Community Development Group (CDG) is developing the first phase of Colliers Hill. CDG is an experienced master-planned community developer, whose most recent projects include Erie Commons and Wyndham Hill in Frederick. For more information, visit: http://www.cdgcolorado.com.
How did Colliers Hill get its name?
The Colliers Hill name reflects Erie’s mining heritage. A “collier” is a coal miner.
What amenities will Colliers Hill feature, and when will these amenities be available for use?
Colliers Hill’s amenities include a 6,500-square-foot amenity center called The Overlook, featuring an, outdoor swimming pool, event lawn and play fields. Other planned community amenities include 15 miles of trails, a number of tot lots and neighborhood parks. The Overlook and outdoor pool opened to residents in 2015. Construction of the parks and trails will be ongoing as the community is developed.
How much is the monthly HOA fee and what does it cover?
Colliers Hill’s monthly HOA fee is anticipated to be approximately $96, which includes services such as:
- Maintenance of the common areas – park(s), entry monumentation, common area irrigation and landscape maintenance, a planned community outdoor swimming pool and amenity facility, tot lots, and other elements installed by the community developer.
- Snow removal when necessary in common areas (ie: parks and trails).
- Professional HOA/community management.
- Administrative expenses, such as insurance required for the HOA and/or common areas, legal fees, assessment billing/collection, taxes, and accounting services.
- Architectural control and covenant compliance.
- Weekly trash pickup.
What schools do children from Colliers Hill attend?
Colliers Hill is located in the highly regarded St. Vrain Valley School District. At present, children from Colliers Hill would attend Erie Elementary, Erie Middle School, or Erie High School. Future plans for Colliers Hill include a site for an elementary school and participation in acquisition of a middle school site. For the most current information on the schools serving Colliers Hill, please visit http://www.svvsd.org/.
Colliers Hill – Created by Community Development Group